Cue even more dancing in the streets than usual (or is that just me?).
So, we’re going to need a celebration, right?
I couldn’t figure out a fun way to have a party on a blog… but I do know that a dazzling party needs a dazzling outfit, so I thought why not supply the outfit and maybe the party will happen?
So I got in touch with three labels that I absolutely adore and that I have raved about on my blog before (because I want them to like me). Guess what, they like me and they were only too happy to provide us with our perfect party outfit.
Cue the marching brass band!
- One Leona Edmiston Ruby dress from the online store.
- One $220 voucher from Shoes of Prey
- One pair of Silver Birdie stud earrings from Elk Accessories
- For one entry, just leave a comment on this post revealling what your perfect party outfit looks like.
- Tweet this post for one extra entry (leave me a separate comment to let me know you tweeted, oh and I’m @Maxabella2 but I’m a hopeless tweeter so don’t get excited).
- Facebook for another one (leave me a separate comment to let me know you’ve faced).
- Write a post about the competition and you’ll get three extra entries (leave three separate comments to let me know you’ve posted, one with a link!).
- Put my giveaway button up on the sidebar of your blog for two extra entries (leave two separate comments to let me know you’ve done this, one with a link to your blog)
<div align="center"><a href="http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/2011/06/your-perfect-party-outfit-giveaway.html" title="Party Giveaway at Maxabella loves..."><img src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JfXukxKgQAo/TgxZsgRn_FI/AAAAAAAABgM/N-b1l0HbZBg/button.JPG" alt="Party Giveaway at Maxabella loves..." style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[Oh, and I used this Code Generator to get the code for my button – it was super easy so I really appreciate it.]