Pokemon party free printables

Free POKEMON PARTY PRINTABLES

It turned out to be easy and fun to host a great Pokemon party. To make it even easier for you, here are free Pokemon party printables of everything we used at Max’s recent Pokemon party. It was a a super-fun-tastic party and the kids adored the activities.

I haven’t taught myself to do editable pdf files just yet, so you’re stuck with mostly Powerpoint. I hope that’s okay. Email me maxabella at gmail dot come if you have any questions, I’m always happy to talk about kids’ parties!!!

You will need to install these fonts to use these free Pokemon Party printables:

• Calibri (this is an in-built MS font. If you don’t have it, a good substitute is Geo Sans Light)
  • Eraser
Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party printables

Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party free printablesPokemon party free printable treasure hunt
Pokemon party printables
Pokemon party printables
 Enjoy your Pokemon party!

cool Pokemon party games copy

And here are some other fab boy party ideas:

Max's Minecraft partyHarry Potter partyMax's farm party

Join me here:
Facebook Twitter Bloglovin | G+

Comments

1. Shella says

Thank you so much for all your wonderful ideas & printables. My son is turning 7 & he’s so crazy of Pokemon. We’re having a good time making his decorations for his birthday. You are a genius.

2. Tracy says

Thank you so much for sharing the printables! My 10-year-old is very excited about everything I’ve been able to download for his Pokemon sleep over!! You have saved me a ton of time — thank you thank you thank you!!

-Tracy Vagner

3. sev says

Thank you for sharing. My son who is turning 7, will celebrate his birthday at school tomorrow. I thought I just baked a chocolate cake but before going to school this morning, he told me he wants a pokemon related cake ! oh my god…
    On saturday, he will celebrate his birtday with his friends, the thank you bags labels are perfect…

4. Elizabeth says

These are wonderful! My DAUGHTER loves Pokémon and will be happy with her surprise party.

5. karen says

What a wonderful party with all the games, and the printables are fantastic! Thank you, I will be using them for my son’s 7th birthday party

6. Shannon says

Thank you sooo much! My son decided a week ago that he wanted a Pokemon party for his 8th birthday. Party is this Saturday – up until last week he was telling me he didn’t want a theme. So, you are a lifesaver – thanks for sharing!!

7. Michelle says

Thank you so much for your ideas and free printables. I have an 8th Birthday for my son who is pokemon crazed and this will be a super addition to a splendid party im sure. Michelle

8. Alta says

Maxabella – your site i beautiful! Two quick questions: (1) Did kids who were not already into Pokemon enjoy the party fully? I am worried that the kids who are not into it will feel left out… (2) Can you share the rest of the prinatbles for the treat bags? Are the actual bags plastic or cellophane?

Thanks!
    Alta

9. Tina says

Thank you so much for sharing!! You are such a cool mom! This really helped me give my twins a party we could afford. Thanks again!

10. Melanie says

Has anyone printed the standing Pikachu, Froakie, etc? I can’t get mine to line up correctly.
    Thanks

11. Tammy says

What awesome ideas! And thank you for putting your printables online! They saved the day for my daughter’s pokemon party.