why not make something bee-themed?
Why a bee, you ask? Well, my Badoo has a little bee backpack that follows us around and is so darn cute that most of the time all I can think about are bees. So one day I said, “let’s make something bee” and the kids spent most of the afternoon coming up with all the bee things they could make. There were surprisingly a lot.
So, make something bee-utiful today! I mean, why not?
Bee inspired by one of these cute projects:
1. Bumble bee bubble wrap art by Crafty Morning
2. Yarn wrapped bees by Housing a Forest
3. Pinecone bees by Kindling
4. Honey bee pegs by Sugar Aunts
5. Toilet roll bees by Easy Kids Craft
6. Foam bee sticks by Micador
Thoughts on bees? Any?