Weekend Rewind | Up, up, up we go!

Children-and-Happiness-Barbara-OReilly

It’s official – Mumtastic has launched and we are flying. It’s been an amazing ride so far and I can’t wait to meet you all over in the supportive, happy, friendly space we have created. If you haven’t already, please like our new Facebook page so you can pop in when things take your fancy. Hooray!

As you can imagine, it’s been a big few weeks for me. From hospitals to presentations to interviews to hard graft, I’ve done the lot. Amazingly, I don’t feel too bad at all. I feel uplifted and proud and supported. It’s been an incredibly emotional time for me but I’ve come out feeling on top of the world. THANK YOU for all the support and kind words you have sent my way through these bunker-down times. It has meant so much to know that you are there for me.thank youOther things that had me this week:

Reading – Pip’s wonderful Craft for the Soul again. It lives by my bed, just in case I need it. Pip is my mentor. She doesn’t actually know that, but she is.
Writing – Despite enthusiastically signing up in October, I have written a whole 50 words so far for Nanowrimo – for shame. But I’ve also written an important piece about getting in your own way for Mumtastic.
Avoiding – my bank account.
Making – plans for the great, big Europe adventure that is now barely ONE MONTH away. Oh my!
Wishing – that the world was populated by people like this beautiful woman.
LovingMark Manson.
Wondering – how on earth it got to be ONE MONTH out from our big trip and we are not ready!

http://www.toiletsarentforturtles.com/ https://instagram.com/mumma_mcd_blogs/ https://www.facebook.com/mummamcdblogs https://twitter.com/mumma_mcd http://www.toiletsarentforturtles.com/ Image HTML map generator

This week’s lovely guest editor is Rachel (aka Mumma McD) from Toilets Aren’t For Turtles.

Rachel is mum to two cheeky preschoolers – Little Miss and the Stuntman – and relies on coffee, sarcasm and sensible shoes to get through the day. I’m a sensible shoe kinda gal too, Rachel! Pop on over to meet this funny, friendly lady.

Happy reading.
x

{Image by Babs from Patchwork Cactus for Mumtastic – read her beautiful post about happiness here.}

Are you going away these holidays?

Let’s bond!
Facebook Twitter Bloglovin | G+

THANK YOU for joining the Weekend Rewind list, hosted by Maxabella lovesLife, Love and Hiccups and A Quirky Bird. To join in simply link up your favourite post and visit a few other bloggers for a read and a chat. A link back here on your post is appreciated.

Comments

So excited for you Bron! Well done. What a task. Looking forward to coming along on the Mumtastic journey. (That sounds like I’m involved. I meant as a reader. But hey, now that I’ve opened the shameless self-promotion can of worms, if you ever need another contributor…)
    Nothing to link up this week but just had to drop by to say MUMTASTIC YAY! And now I get to say MUMMA MCD YAY too! Love her work. x

That is so excting about Mumtastic, and I will be heading from here to like it on facebook. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store. And yaaaay for the big trip, how wonderful is that going to be! I was looking through Pip’s book in a gorgeous store today, and decided to buy it for my sister-in-lay for xmas, but kind of wanting it for myself! I decided to do nanowrimo on November 1st, to add to the book that I have been working on for a few months. I’ve written almost 5000 words this week, still well short of the daily words that I would need to “win”, but I’m just hoping to get to 50,000 all up including the 25,000 I’ve already written. I published my first chapter on the blog that I’m linking below, which was scary and great at the same time. I’m glad that I did x

Good on you with Mumtastic, Bron! It’s obviously been worth all the hard work.
    Only one month until your holiday…..woohoo!! x

Very exciting stuff Bron, loving the Mumtastic stuff I’ve seen so far! Well done :). And thanks for having me as guest hostie this weekend! x

Congratulations on launching Mumtastic – I’ve liked it on Facebook today and can’t wait to see where you take it. How exciting that your big trip is getting close. You can breathe again once you are on the plane :) And awesome to have Mumma McD as a guestie this week. She’s one of my favourites xx

P.S. I’ve been a wee bit naughty and linked up my fave post from last week as well as this week cos I missed last week’s linky and last week’s post really was a goody :)
    xx

Congratulations on the Mumtastic launch – I am sure with your recipes in the mix, it’s going to be yumtastic too! It seems ages ago that you talked about your big overseas adventure and now it’s almost here! The countdown is on! Have an ace weekend xx

You truly are incredible Bron. Look at the HUGE few weeks you’ve had and all that you have achieved. I love that Mumtastic is all about being happy, positive and supportive. I know where I’ll be hanging out when our first bub arrives!!! Thank you for creating such a gorgeous site. xx

Are you serious it’s only 1 mth away… how freakin exciting! And congrats on Mumtastic. I’m loving what I’ve seen and read so far! You’ve certainly been through a lot lately but so glad to hear you feel great! Onwards and upwards from here! Xx

Congrats on Mumtastic Bron. Well done! I too cant believe your holiday OS is almost here. This year is our first Christmas with ‘just us’. Two of us. We shall need to make new traditions methinks!

How exciting that it is only one month to go till your big holiday and I am looking forward to trying out your great recipes on Mumtastic x

Mumtastic looks amazing! Huge congrats!! We did a big European trip with our tribe a few years ago (feels like forever ago) and you feel like nothing is organised and then suddenly, everything magically falls into place. It will be awesome! I’m so excited for you (and a teeny tiny bit jealous too). xx

I can’t wait to dive into Mumtastic. It looks so fresh and fun and it’s going to be a huge success with you behind the wheel. I’m so glad you’re feeling better now. The count down to the trip is on! Sometimes the anticipation is just as fun as the real thing.

A HUGE congrats on the launch of Mumtastic hun. I just know you are going to make that site such a phenomenal success. Now as for this holiday of yours… did I even know this? How freaking exciting!!! I hope I get to see you before you go. I miss you and need a hug and some Bron time xx